When you open the Application our servers automatically record information that your device sends. This data may include information such as your device's IP address and location, device name and version, operating system type and version, language preferences, information you search for in our Application, access times and dates, and other statistics. Information collected automatically is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding Application traffic and usage. This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular user of the system.
1. Personal details such as name, country of residence, etc.
2. Contact information such as email address, address, etc.
3. Account details such as user name, unique user ID, password, etc.
4. Information about other individuals such as your family members, friends, etc.
5. Any other materials you willingly submit to us such as articles, images, feedback, etc.
6. Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, mobile telephone numbers, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website Consumer account names, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of CashYear.
7. Relationship Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of coupons you might like. This includes lifestyle information; location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; the types of coupons that interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender).
8. Transaction Information about how you interact with CashYear, such as the coupons you view and redeem and the types of Business you visit; other information about how you use our Sites, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with CashYear, business partners, and service providers.
9. Mobile Location Information to help us offer you coupons for Businesses nearby, if you have activated one of our mobile applications and permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data.
You can choose not to provide us with your Personal Information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of the Application's features. Users who are uncertain about what information is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
You are able to delete certain Personal Information we have about you. The Personal Information you can delete may change as the Application or Services change. When you delete Personal Information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised Personal Information in our records for the duration necessary to comply with our obligations to our affiliates and partners, and for the purposes described below. If you would like to delete your Personal Information or permanently delete your account, you can do so on the settings page of your account in the Application.
We will retain and use your Personal Information for the period necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. Once the retention period expires, Personal Information shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
In order to make our Application and Services available to you, or to meet a legal obligation, we need to collect and use certain Personal Information. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services. Some of the information we collect is directly from you via our Application. However, we may also collect Personal Information about you from other sources. Any of the information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
1. Create and manage user accounts
2. Send administrative information
3. Respond to inquiries and offer support
4. Request user feedback
5. Operate and improve our Sites and Application
6. Provide customers with coupons, discounts, deals, features for products and services from participating including coupon based on variables such as stated and anticipated consumer interests, personal characteristics or location.
7. Provide customers with coupons, discounts, deals, features for products and services from participating including coupon based on variables such as stated and anticipated consumer interests, personal characteristics or location.
8. Administer prize draws and competitions
9. Enforce terms and conditions and policies
10. Protect from abuse and malicious users
11. Respond to legal requests and prevent harm
12. Run and operate our Application and Service
13. End you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing
14. Provide advertisements to you through the Sites, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication
15. Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners
Processing your Personal Information depends on how you interact with our Application, where you are located in the world and if one of the following applies: (i) you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Information is subject to California Consumer Privacy Act or European data protection law; (ii) Provision of information is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof; (iii) Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which you are subject; (iv) Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us; (v) Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. Note that under some legislations we may be allowed to process information until you object to such processing (by opting out), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases below. In any case, we will be happy to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Information is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
You may exercise certain rights regarding your information processed by us. In particular, you have the right to do the following: (i) you have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your information; (ii) you have the right to object to the processing of your information if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent; (iii) you have the right to learn if information is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the information undergoing processing; (iv) you have the right to verify the accuracy of your information and ask for it to be updated or corrected; (v) you have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your information, in which case, we will not process your information for any purpose other than storing it; (vi) you have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information from us; (vii) you have the right to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that your information is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Where Personal Information is processed for the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in us or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to your particular situation to justify the objection. You must know that, however, should your Personal Information be processed for direct marketing purposes, you can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether we are processing Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, you may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible.
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to:
1. Affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by CashYear) who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above.
2. Our service providers that provide services for us such as sending emails on our behalf and processing payments. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them.
3. Businesses, but only to the extent you have subscribed to the Business, or participated in an an offer, contest or other activity sponsored or offered through CashYear on behalf of the Business 4. CashYear business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with Exclusífe and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to CashYear from a business partner's website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a CashYear business partner, CashYear may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between CashYear and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you.
5. Effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in India and other countries where we operate. If CashYear is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
6. We encourage CashYear Businesses and business partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personal Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
7. We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide our Businesses, business partners, or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our Consumers.
Our Application May contain links to other mobile applications that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other mobile applications or third-parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Application and to read the privacy statements of each and every mobile application that may collect Personal Information.
We secure information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in its control and custody. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that (i) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (ii) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and our Application cannot be guaranteed; and (iii) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third-party, despite best efforts.
In the event we become aware that the security of the Application has been compromised or users Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law. When we do, we will send you an email.
We will disclose any information we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Application or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Application and its Services.